Department 29 - Educational Displays
Educational Displays consists of both group and individual displays and offers an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their home and agricultural heritage.
- Online registration is required by July 15. An incomplete entry form may result in disqualification.
- Entries shall be set up and in place between 3:00 and 6:00 PM, Friday. Entries shall be placed inside and outside, as specified in the entry form. The Fair Committee will supply the space. Exhibitors must supply tables, hardware, poster board, etc
- Exhibitors are restricted to one entry as an individual and one entry as part of a group.
- The maximum size for any indoor display is 3’x5’.
- The maximum size for any outdoor display is 10’ x 10’.
- The theme of your display must be included on the entry blank.
- The department chairman has the right to decline any exhibit that in his/her judgment is not complying with the rules and the spirit of the exhibit.
- The Fair Committee will take responsible precautions for the safety of the exhibits, but will assume no responsibility for damage or loss to an exhibit.
Educational Display Classes:
|29402||Tri Fold Display|
Exhibits will be judged on subject matter, audience impact, materials used, originality and neatness.